Wednesday, 11 March 2015

London visit

Just before Christmas last year we decided to visit our daughter Amy in London, we hadn't been for ages and thought it was about time as she has just nicely got settled in her new flat. We didn't want to do the usual haunts and wanted to see parts of london that we didn't usually see which unfortunately meant a lot of walking! But we had a great time and Oscar our little Chihuahua had a great time too,  we had no trouble taking him in shops and cafes which made the whole trip a lot less stressful.


A lovely little park near my daughters where we could take Oscar




Graffiti on Brick Lane




Coffee Break!







Oscar tired out after a long day!



We love Gargoyles!












We had a lovely walk along The Thames












Columbia Road Flower Market and Shops








Notting Hill Gate


6 comments:

  1. If I can ever afford to go to London, I'd like a copy of your tour guide please. Looks pretty much like everything I'd like to see! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Insomniac's Attic! I will let you know when it's published! xxx

      Delete
  2. You are just beautiful, and I love that peacock!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lola, i love peacocks too, their colours send me into raptures!! xxx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photos and post! It's made me reminisce!! Can't wait for next time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Amy darling, can't wait for the next time! xxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete